Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
If you wish to order, online registration is recommended, or you can visit our store at Campbelltown Mall. If you are short of time, send us an email and we will provide prices etc. Email: email@example.com
What do I do if my product is damaged?
All claims must be made in writing within 14 days of date of invoice. Upon receipt of notification we will contact you in relation as to how to handle the claim. We may either replace or credit this item. We pack our items with great care however, due to circumstances beyond our control occasionally an item arrives damaged. If an item is obviously damaged on arrival, please notify us as soon as possible.
Can I cancel an order?
Once we have received an order from you & the order has been processed we cannot accept changes to this order. Cancellations of order must be received in writing.
What is the warranty?
Bon Appetit warrants that subject to exclusions and limitations below, the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal domestic household use for 12 months. The warranty period commences from the date of sale.
If a defect appears in the product before the end of the warranty period and Bon Appetit finds the product to be defective in materials or workmanship, Bon Appetit will, in its sole discretion either:
1. Repair the product or
2. Replace the product with a product comparable in quality and value or
3. Provide a Refund or Credit note for the value of purchase price
Bon Appetit reserves the right to change or discontinue its product ranges at any time without notice and without liability.
How do I make a warranty claim?
Any claim for warranty should be made with proof of purchase and details of alleged defect in writing. The product and details are to be posted to contact details as per above. The cost of delivery of the product to and from Bon Appetit for the purpose of assessment is the responsibility of the purchaser.
When does the warranty not apply?
“Bon Appetit” makes no warranties or representations other than set out here. This warranty is subject to and the exclusions apply to the extent permitted by the State and federal legislation.
The repair or replacement of the product or the refund of the purchase price of the product is the absolute limit of “Bon Appetit” liability.
“Bon Appetit” will not be liable to the purchaser for any direct or in direct loss, damage, costs incurred or suffered by the purchaser or any other person. “Bon Appetit” will not be liable to the purchaser or any other person for any damage to other property, injury, and loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.
This warranty does not apply where:
- The damage to or defect in product is caused by normal wear and tear
- The product has been on-sold or assigned by original purchaser
- The product has been used for commercial purposes
- The product has been used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed
- The product has been subject to abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, water, humidity, pressure, stress or similar
- Corrosive or abrasive matter has been applied to the product
- The defect in the product has arisen due to purchasers’ failure to properly maintain or use the product in accordance with the use and care instruction
- The product has been misused, abused, neglected or involved in an accident
This Warranty does NOT cover scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by overheating.