All claims must be made in writing within 14 days of date of invoice. Upon receipt of notification we will contact you in relation as to how to handle the claim. We may either replace or credit this item. We pack our items with great care however, due to circumstances beyond our control occasionally an item arrives damaged. If an item is obviously damaged on arrival, please notify us as soon as possible.
Once we have received an order from you & the order has been processed we cannot accept changes to this order. Cancellations of order must be received in writing.
Any claim for warranty should be made with proof of purchase and details of alleged defect in writing. The product and details are to be posted to contact details as per above. The cost of delivery of the product to and from “BonAppetit” for the purpose of assessment is the responsibility of the purchaser.
“Bon Appetit” makes no warranties or representations other than set out here. This warranty is subject to and the exclusions apply to the extent permitted by the State and federal legislation.
The repair or replacement of the product or the refund of the purchase price of the product is the absolute limit of “Bon Appetit” liability.
“Bon Appetit” will not be liable to the purchaser for any direct or in direct loss, damage, costs incurred or suffered by the purchaser or any other person. “BonAppetit” will not be liable to the purchaser or any other person for any damage to other property, injury, and loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.
This warranty does not apply where:
- The damage to or defect in product is caused by normal wear and tear
- The product has been on-sold or assigned by original purchaser
- The product has been used for commercial purposes
- The product has been used for purposes other than the purpose for which it was designed
- The product has been subject to abnormal conditions, whether of temperature, water, humidity, pressure, stress or similar
- Corrosive or abrasive matter has been applied to the product
- The defect in the product has arisen due to purchasers’ failure to properly maintain or use the product in accordance with the use and care instruction
- The product has been misused, abused, neglected or involved in an accident
This Warranty does NOT cover scratches, stains, discoloration or damage caused by overheating.